Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
20% Position Description Summary (PDS)
• Work directly with managers to review and provide consultation on PDSs. Gain trust through strong communication and listening skills. Using deep knowledge of Global Job Catalog and other businesses and functions, provide Solutions and support to properly document the position content.
• Build and sustain quality working relationships with recruiting and compensation teams. Learn upstream and downstream processes to PDS creation.
• Collaborate with HR Professionals and other internal stakeholders to ensure Solutions meeting the needs of clients, and balance when to raise questions to the HR Business Partner. Gain working understanding of Enterprise and Functional transformations and restructures to identify types of positions coming down the pipeline.
20% Remedyforce_Ops queue
• Take lead in managing HR requests and collaborate with MyHR Support team to handle HR Requests in Ops queue in a timely manner (03 working days)
• Proactively interact with other team members in Ops team to handle HR request effectively
30% Personal Income Tax – Labour contract – Master files
• Take lead in following up & managing the payroll requests through RemedyForce, to interact with requestors to ensure appropriate/correct payroll requests in accordance with benefits policies
• Collect the supporting documents and register the tax code and depedant registration with the tax authority for the employees;
• Submit the SSL for dependant registration for payroll calculation;
• Track/Send email and follow up with the Managers to obtain their confirmation on the renewal of the contracts;
• Print the contracts and deliver to the employees
• Support audit when required
• Update master files such as employee master data file and control list for dependants
20% Employment Management
• Take lead & proactively collaborate with Talent Acquisition team to receive the P-file for new & process filing accordingly
• Keep track & update P-files to ensure no missing docs
• Take lead & proactively interact with managers to complete exit process, and collaborate with MyHR support to complete the termination in EC & issue relevant decisions/letters
• Proactive keep tract & manage employee data in EC
• Administrate & Manage employee’s labor contract in accordance with Cargill policies & labor laws
10% Global Mobility Coordinator
• Provide information to tax consultant to prepare the Personal Income Tax for expats;
• Coordinate with 3rd vendor to arrange for the visa, work permit for the expatriate;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Ability to execute processes and HR Solutions;
• 3 – 5 years of Human Resources experience; specialized in HR General
• Hardworking and responsible;
• Ability to work as a team;
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Good English skills in written and spoken;