40% Compliance and control on credit management
- Oversee the credit control and compliance activities of Businesses. Monitor the application of the policies in the day to day activities and ensure compliancy
- Review policies and procedures and
- Develop knowledge on credit policies and procedures to relevant stakeholders
- Perform independent credit assessment on limit request and approve requests within approval authority
- Initiate and facilitate credit risk mitigation solutions
- Ensure performance of credit portfolios is frequently monitored and update, accurately and timely reported. Ensure sufficient bad debt reserves are calculated and monitored on the basis of customer understandings and updates
- Identify and implement process simplification, standardization and automatization on position reporting to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Monitor data quality and recommend improvement to system and databases cross enterprises
30% Credit strategy development
- Provide annual/quarter credit Planning, , OWC management
- Work with business FPA on credit budget and implement key metrics to measure performance vs. targets
- Leading transformation and drive efficiency by leverage global resources
- Deployment end-state credit technology solution by working closely with GPO team
30% Business partnering
- Connect BU stakeholders in order to ensure the compliance and one Cargill voice to customer and drive enterprise approach to managing customer risks
- Collaborates with senior management and the business team’s liaison to identify root causes of disputes and propose solutions.
- Partner with trading in providing explanations to trading activities impacting the business P&L.
- Create a culture of cooperation and maintain a sound communication between the commercial teams.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- University graduate. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Banking
- 5 - 7 years of accounting or finance experience in leadership and business partnering positions, including minimum of 2 years of credit or counterparty
- Understanding of risk evaluation for financial reporting purposes
- Proven ability to identify and assess risk
- Demonstrated change agility and change management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use technology to improve process and control.
- Business level of English Proficiency, both written and verbal.
Preferred Required Qualifications
- Experience with Corporate Banking will be a plus
- Proficient knowledge in current business financial processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to create a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization and intellectual curiosity.
Understanding and experience working with JDE, SAP, and Lynx.