Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
70% OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (PREVENT, MAINTAIN & REPAIR
• Using established guidelines and protocols, plans and assists on preventative maintenance and reliability activities for a single department.
• In accordance with Business/plant maintenance and reliability strategies, standards and practices, follows routine work steps to prioritize plans and scope maintenance activities and work orders.
• Plans the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
• Supports maintenance and reliability coordinator(s) and other staff to assist in the scheduling of required maintenance/reliability work activities.
10% RELIABILITY EXCELLENCE GOVERNANCE (DEVELOP, ALIGN & IMPLEMENT REPRACTICES / PROGRAMS)
• Responsible for supporting Business/Plant reliability excellence vision, strategy as well as direct program administration
10% PROJECT PLANNING, CONTRACT / VENDOR MANAGEMENT
• Provides planning support and work coordination for ongoing maintenance/ reliability related projects (i.e. asset reliability/defect elimination)
• Participates in planning specific work activities for a project and maintenance work deliverables.
• Creates and receives requisitions for parts and third party maintenance services as required.
10% BEST PRACTICES APPLICATION, TRAINING & SUPPORT
• Incorporates the utilization of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices into work plans (i.e. safety programs, routine safety audits, RCM methodology and FMEA to determine optimum defect elimination strategies).
• Developing knowledge of and is responsible for gaining an awareness of the latest innovations, technology, and trends for maintenance & reliability purposes.
• Supports operations by proactively planning and scheduling downtime and partners with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
• Engineering graduate, electrical or automation engineer
• Fresh graduated or 1-3 years of hands-on maintenance skills
• Soft skills: team work, collaboration, communication…
• Writing and reading English at intermediate level is a must.
• Passion for growth. Willing to learn. Willing to work on shift if required
• Local person or willing to live nearby plant is advantage.