70% OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS / CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (PREVENT, MAINTAIN & REPAIR
- Using established guidelines and protocols, plans and assists on preventative maintenance and reliability activities for a single department.
- In accordance with Business/plant maintenance and reliability strategies, standards and practices, follows routine work steps to prioritize plans and scope maintenance activities and work orders.
- Plans the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
- Supports maintenance and reliability coordinator(s) and other staff to assist in the scheduling of required maintenance/reliability work activities.
10% RELIABILITY EXCELLENCE GOVERNANCE (DEVELOP, ALIGN & IMPLEMENT REPRACTICES / PROGRAMS)
- Responsible for supporting Business/Plant reliability excellence vision, strategy as well as direct program administration
10% PROJECT PLANNING, CONTRACT / VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- Provides planning support and work coordination for ongoing maintenance/ reliability related projects (i.e. asset reliability/defect elimination)
- Participates in planning specific work activities for a project and maintenance work deliverables.
- Creates and receives requisitions for parts and third party maintenance services as required.
10% BEST PRACTICES APPLICATION, TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Incorporates the utilization of consistent maintenance and reliability best practices into work plans (i.e. safety programs, routine safety audits, RCM methodology and FMEA to determine optimum defect elimination strategies).
- Developing knowledge of and is responsible for gaining an awareness of the latest innovations, technology, and trends for maintenance & reliability purposes.
- Supports operations by proactively planning and scheduling downtime and partners with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Engineering graduate, electrical engineering
- Production management of feed mill or FMCG with lean manufacturing approach is advantage
- Co-ordination skills among depts. (production, contractors, suppliers).
- 3 years of hands-on maintenance skills in electric…
- Soft skills: team work, collaboration, communication…
- Writing and reading English at intermediate level is a must
- Customer oriented mindset
- Multitask management
- Process and efficiency driven
- Passion for growth
Preferred Required Qualifications
- Degree holder in electric or similar.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point).
- Relevant experiences is preferable