30% OPERATIONAL EFFECTIVINESS / CONTINUOS IMPROVEMENT PREVENT, MAINTAIN & REPAIR
- Plan, direct and control the efforts of maintenance department to maintain plant machinery systems, equipment and facilities running with good engineering practice.
- Effectively execute preventive maintenance programs to minimize unscheduled downtime and ensure machinery and equipment are always ready and running smoothly as planned.
- Ensuring machines, equipment and facilities in a safe and effective working condition.
30% RELIABILITY EXCELLENCE GOVERNANCE (DEVELOP, ALIGN & IMPLEMENT RE PRACTICES & PROGRAMS)
- Arrange, deploy and execute reliable excellent strategies and visions as well as direct management program of maintenance department.
- Take the lead in constructive culture, operate and maintain the plant to be always ready for a safe, reliable, adequate and perfect operation. Take the lead in execution and enthusiastic enhancement about department performance by supervise key performance indicators (KPIs: optimize efficiency, energy and water saving, ensure good safety indicators,…)
- Execute validly procedures and reliable measurement quota (focus in elimination root causes) to get targeted results by execute continuous improvement and confirm through main success indicators (total maintenance cost, total plant cost, meet the requirement of items in audits every month)
20% PROJECT PLANNING, CONTRACT/VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- Monitor and report key maintenance indicators to the management and give proposals for replacement and modifications of defective devices and machines in line with characterized plant operation features and regulatory standards, ensure operation improvement with the lowest cost.
- Participate in meetings with other departments regarding the resolutions of on-going production issues and the implementation of new projects, new procedures and processes, coordinating with other functional department for regular evaluation of HACCP, saving energy and reducing recycle process.
20% PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Manage and develop maintenance team by properly selecting, training and assigning of capable personnel.
- In charging of periodical safety training for staff and contractors, supervising fire protection, CCTV security, rubbish collection by category.
- Responsible for the HR management in the department under management, including: recruitment, retaining, development and cohesion of the team.
- Recommend reward and discipline staff.
- Set up KPIs and PMP assessments for maintenance staff
- Training staff for safety procedures, operation, maintenance, FSQR ... ensure staff to have good skills and behavior through training models, learning models, free scales.
- Training staff to be replacement of supervisor level.
- Resolve questions and conflicts among team members. Stop the job and ask the staff to leave the workplace if they do not follow the factory regulation.
- Developing self-knowledge and being responsible for gaining knowledge of innovations, techniques and trends in the field of maintenance and reliable practice.
- Encourage maintenance staff to proactively develop skills that match plant requirements.
- Identify opportunities / needs for training and implementation of training items for maintenance staff, focusing on training and development skills, safety practices, and work standards. Special technical support when needed. Serve as a maintenance information line, reliable for the department.
- Develop reading skills, understand the relevant Manuals, and recommend learning the skills needed for the staff.
- Annual training of scale operation for staff involved or when there is a change.
- Responsible for planning, assigning work to maintenance team members and contractors.
- Set up and manage maintenance budgets. Responsible for controlling the cost of repairing, maintaining and maintaining manpower and materials.
- Support production by identifying and reviewing faults, stopping machines and stopping production. Accompany experienced members to identify opportunities for credible improvement or to identify acceptable asset risk levels.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Degree holder in engineering and technical discipline (major in electrical, mechanical and automation engineering)