This position is a key leadership role on the production team, working closely with Team to produce the products to serve customer in time with right quality , safety & overall tactical operations for all production / operation processes for an optimal plant. Support directly to Plant Manager to ensure all areas of responsibilities met with BU / standards for environment, health, safety , quality , operational effectiviness & financial performance.
- Lead production safety
- Execute production customers , quality & reliability
- Execute production financial performance / capital effectiveness
- Lead production efficiency & improvement
- Execute people management
1. PRODUCTION SAFETY :
- Implements & monitors employees feed safety program & goals met with business & plant operation. Be accountable for monitoring all internal / external operation / regulatory procedures on employees safety including executing in corporate environment , health & safety ( EHS ) aligment, Food safety & quality regulation ( FSQR ) & governmental regulations as well.
- Ensures all regulations followed & reported accurately & timely:
- Champions a culture of zero injuties & faltalities.
- Reduces & procticvely avoids the environmental impacts & potential risk in the business.
- Be accountable for eliminating risks in products from HACCP requirements & requirements in the process.
- Trains / educates workforce in food / feed processes & safety inspectuons & housekeeping / 5S audits.
- Consolidates & supports the aggregate evidences for analyzing EHS / FSQR data to identify the risks & recommending.
- Joins in EHS audits & leads to improvements in production / operation.
- Supports & participates in the community relation when needed & aligned with Cargill’s coporate & business interest.
- Apply the best practices in improving the plant safety ( EHS ).
2. PRODUCTION CUSTOMERS , QUALITY & RELIABILITY :
- Executes on day –to –day operational prioirities for the plant operation. Moinitors production , quality management in delivering to ensure the customers’ expectation based on the requirements & specifications.
- Collaborates , supports logistics, Sales, supply chain in the customers meeting. Be accountable for ensuring the cosutomers’ feedback on time.
- Develops , implements performance metrics for capturing, monitoring & reporting on the effectiveness in the quality programs.
- Partners with Others ( Engineering, FSQR , Sales, customer servive, Technology, registration, warehouse, planning,… ) to define, adapt & montor performance indicators in quality to customers & recommend to areas for the further improvements & innovations.
- Supports the business in understanding how production / operation performance impacts to the internal / external customers.
- Apply the best practices & do the continuous improvements in the production / operation.
3. PRODUCTION FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE / CAPITAL EFFECTIVENESS :
- Assists on capital & operational budget planning for the palnt operation to meet the set indicators for the performamnce to business.
- Controls the monthly budget accordingly based on the mobthy volume, supports Plant Manager in the cost control.
- Partners with Others to have the overview of the plant operation. Supports the deployments of base & non-base projects for the right production / operation with the less complexity & Joins in the project member.
- Prepares capital commitments with direct / indirect responsibilities for the project works, controls, & completion.
4. PRODUCTION EFFECIENCY & IMPROVEMENT :
- Implements operational efficiency improvements with not limited to, standardization in plant information, manufacturing procedures , system, safety , quality control, production reliability excellence, labor efficiency, best practices.
- Be responsibe for aligining with overall team resources, executes againist short –term operaton goals of meeting strategic operation one in accordance with BU / plant objectives.
- Enforces a culture that builds, operates & maintain safely the plant operation. Leverages, deploys leading operational practices, monitors aggressively key performance indicators ( yield optimization, energy,/ water usage reduction, safety index, quality non-confromance, cutomers’ complaints , …. ).
- Collaborates with Others to lead the production effectiveness, to leverage improvement opportunities to business contribution.
- Trains & develops the labors in being really owners of the machines operation.
5. PEOPLE MANAGEMENT :
- Supervises provides coaching to direct reports including Cagill’s core value values & guiding principles to more complex operation plant with the production shifts.
- Develops, implements general workforce admistration policies & program in the areas o ffthe communications , staffing, training, evaluation, disciplinary actions & safety. Develops , supports in planning for the future forcework needs & participates in employees selection.
- Implements, supports in plant / BU operational / reliability / safety training & monitors employee performance records on monthly / quarterly basiacially.
- Support workforce planning & accountable for successful training & on – boarding schedule for new / transferred employees as well as workforce engagement, recoginition, development & coaching.
- Implements , monitors systems & processes to maintain a highly engaed workforce. Leverages the best practices in employee engagement.