Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
#1: PERFORM PREVENTION ACTIVITIES AND ISSUE RESOLUTION
- Create & revise QCP based on actual situation and applicable requirements.
- Update QCP based on actual situation and new requirements.
- Cooperate with teams to manage the changes
- Control specification of raw materials & products
- Control storage condition in labels
- Review & revise procedures & instructions in QC Team to meet actual operation, clear & more effective
#2: DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT AND ASSESS PROCESS/ SYSTEMS
- Lead QC Technicians to monitor production process, from incoming inspection to delivery based on QCP.
- Cooperate with team in internal audit, customer audit, 3rd party audit and follow up audit findings related to QC team until close.
- Cooperate with QA team to handle customer complaint
- Control template of product label to ensure 100% labels have been controled, distributed and stored.
- Evaluation HACCP activities to ensure HACCP plan are implemented accordingly.
- Issue NC regarding to FSQR findings, evaluate & follow up the efectiveness of corrective & preventive actions
- Take samples according to World class program, customer requirements and control plan, send to labs and evaluate the result. Report to FSQR Manager when have NC.
- Evaluate capability of production process.
- Evaluate the compliance of SSOP
- Follow up the corrective actions of supplier regarding to NC materials.
- Control retained samples of raw materials & products.
- Control material inspection status (QC hold, QC pass, QC rejected,….)
- Implement TPC test, Carry over test, Homogeneity test
- Prepare testing samples for Register, sale team & evaluate formular
#3: COLLECT AND ANALYZE DATA, DOCUMENT RESULTS
- Prepare COA, COC
- Communicate with Sale about material origin sheet, testing results of products sheet
- Ensure FSQR documents in QC team are stored fully, safely, available and comply with law and Cargill requirements.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports as report structure.
- Visualize control point on shop floor
#4: SHAPE FOOD SAFETY, QUALITY AND REGULATORY CULTURE/ REPUTATION
- Share & communicate FSQR information in shift meeting.
- Lead house keeping & 5S in FSQR team.
- Train for QC Technicians about updated procedures & instructions, QC tools...
- Implement One Point Lesson for quality issue
- Bachelor's degree In science, microbiology, quality assurance or other applicable field
- Experience + 3 year in Food safety, Food quality controls, and Food quality assurance
-Working for multi-national company
- Working for Food/ Feed manufacturing
- Problem solving – identify root cause and working to create solutions
- Influencing ( negotiating ) others on own team and across departments
- English language
- Bottom up and Top down Communication
- Change management