Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Responsible for providing general quality assurance and food/feed safety technical support in the following areas of focus: testing and auditing process documentation, data collection and analysis, and supporting knowledge transfer. Typically works under general supervision. Food/feed safety and quality assurance duties have little variation from day-to-day in each of the areas of focus.
60% PERFORM PREVENTION ACTIVITIES AND ISSUE RESOLUTION
· Under general supervision, collects product/ ingredient samples through the production process and does routine preparation for use by more senior team members in quality and food safety tests/trials.
· Using pre-established criteria and procedures, conducts general tests/ trials/audits of finished and unfinished products, packaging, ingredients and raw materials to ensure food/feed safety and quality across a limited number of process areas.
· Creates product samples with a high-level of accuracy, using well-defined formulas provided by more senior team members. Typically involves a limited number steps and/or ingredients.
· Provides assistance in customer/external audits with significant customers or with external agencies.
10% DEVELOP, IMPLEMENT AND ASSESS PROCESS / SYSTEMS
· Using pre-established criteria and procedures, provides routine technical support to the general assessment of quality assurance systems and equipment (e.g., calibration of equipment, testing of instrumentation).
· Under general supervision, utilizes pre-established procedures for conducting maintenance and general upkeep on laboratory/ testing equipment across a limited number of technologies.
· Maintains pre-defined food/feed safety and quality programs and protocols within department. May make recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Under general supervision, manages inventory control and purchasing of limited supplies within predefined parameters. Responsible for stocking and restocking shelves.
20% COLLECT AND ANALYZE DATA, DOCUMENT RESULTS
· Using pre-established procedures, documents/ logs general audit and test data/ results accurately and appropriately in the correct Information Management Systems. Requires no interpretation of data.
· Organizes and maintains a limited variety of data (e.g., spreadsheets, graphs, logs and reports) according to pre-defined processes/ requirements.
· Runs routine reports or systematically extracts food safety and quality data according to criteria pre-defined by more senior team members.
· Maintains and updates internal and external quality and food/feed safety documentation as directed by more senior team members.
· Compiles general quality measurement and food/feed safety data to be analyzed by more senior team members.
10% SHAPE FOOD SAFETY, QUALITY AND REGULATORY CULTURE / REPUTATION
· Provides assistance to more senior team members by documenting a limited number of food safety and quality procedures in systems used by other FSQR employees and/or businesses.
· Supports more senior employees in responding to customer food safety and/or quality questions.
· Provides training to colleagues on basic food safety and quality assurance procedures, in accordance with pre-defined training requirements.
May observe behaviors related to food/feed safety and quality risks and provide suggestions to colleagues as needed.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Graduate of Technical college (Biotechnology, Food & Feed Engeneering, Chemical…)
· Have experience in food & feed industry & quality control
Honesty & Diligent