Responsible for coordinating maintenance work and/or steps defined within established procedures/limits. Activities include direct support, alignment & execution of reliability excellence practices/programs; prevention, maintenance and repair; project planning, contractor/vendor coordination; best practice application, training and support; and people management.
1. RELIABILITY EXCELLENCE GOVERNANCE - 30%
- Responsible for supporting Business Unit/Plant reliability excellence vision, strategy as well as direct program administration.
- Supports common reliability processes and metrics (i.e. focus on eliminating the root-cause of reliability problems, etc) to achieve targeted results from continuous improvement practices, and validates the importance of Reliability Excellence through key successes (i.e. scorecard and metrics control, total cost of maintenance, total cost of ownership, monthly review of compliance audits, etc).
- Supports Reliability Excellence COEs to identify, deploy and leverage opportunities for continuous improvements.
2. OPERATION EFFECTINESS/ CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (PREVENT MAINTAIN AND REPAIR) - 40%
- Using established guidelines and procedures, coordinates preventative maintenance and reliability activities for a plant and/or single department. Coordinates and prioritizes work between operations and maintenance departments by identifying and implementing continuous improvement/maintenance/reliability activities to ensure work is completed utilizing proper resources.
- In accordance with BU/plant maintenance and reliability strategies, standards and practices, follows defined steps within established procedures/limits to coordinate ongoing maintenance activities and record keeping to ensure asset health and adherence to guidelines, codes, regulations, requirements, and overall production quality.
- Coordinates the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant reliability strategies, standards and practices.
- May provide backup support to department supervisor.
- Enters and reviews maintenance/reliability data for the purpose of tracking maintenance metrics and performance. Supports audit compliance, root/cause analysis processes within the maintenance team, which includes tracking and reporting on established metrics for a single department (i.e. Asset Health index; Total Maintenance Cost/RAV-Replacement Asset Value; Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE); and audits compliance).
- Acts as the primary contact between production and maintenance to schedule required maintenance & reliability work activities and prioritize schedules. Provides back support to the department supervisor.
3. PROJECT PLANNING, CONTRACT/ VENDOR MANAGEMENT - 10%
- Coordinates ongoing maintenance/reliability related projects (i.e. asset reliability/defect elimination) by following steps defined within established procedures/limit.
- Participates in basic project planning, cost estimation and tracking & payback justification.
- Supports/Coordinates and makes recommendations on the use of third party maintenance contractors for a single department.
4. BEST PRACTICES APPLICATION, TRAINING AND SUPPORT - 20%
- Reviews work to ensure it is completed utilizing consistent maintenance and reliability best practices (i.e. safety programs, routine safety audits).
- Developing knowledge of and is responsible for gaining an awareness of the latest innovations, technology, and trends for maintenance & reliability purposes.
- Facilitates training sessions for maintenance personnel, focusing on fundamentals of maintenance and reliability best practices.
- Supports operations by identifying and reviewing failures, downtime and lost production and partners with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and/or determine acceptable risk tolerance for asset.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Engineering background with solid knowledge of maintenance management in FDI manufacturing companies, willing to follow shift.
- Experience in maintenance management in manufacturing company
- Hands-on maintenance skills in mechanics, electric, automation…
- 5-year experience in maintenance in high mass volume manufacturing companies, 3 years at the same position is a must. Ideally from feed mill with lean manufacturing approach, familiar with machinery of milling, mixing, pressing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point).
- Interested in maintenance management with hand-on skills
- Solid technical and production skill
Preferred Required Qualifications
- Degree holder in engineering and technical discipline (major in electrical, automation engineering)
- Candidates possess certificates of GMP, HACCCP, ISO9001, ISO22000, EHS, Safety…will be an advantage